Here’s what some of our customers say about our work.
” I just wanted to thankyou for the tremendous job your team did to keep my family safe with your COVID clean. I cannot tell you how much it means to me the work your team did and the peace of mind it gives me to know my children are safe”
David Pratt (Aug 2020)
“I would like to take this opportunity to extend our appreciation to Cleaning Edge Solutions for taking the initiative to help our 300 residents stay safe during these unprecendented times with spread of COVID-19. They were extremely proactive and recommended us to install hand sanitizer dispensers. Even though it was extremely difficult to source these much sort after items, Cleaning Edge Solutions were able to secure them on our behalf and installed them around our building for us promptly.”
Alto on the Boulevard, St Kilda Road (Apr 2020)
“We were very happy and satisfied with the immediate response that Cleaning Edge Solutions provided at short notice amidst the COVID-19 crisis. They attended our service to Fogg and sanitize all the surfaces for the spread of the virus at our child care center that continues to operate at almost full capacity.
On completion, a certification was issued assuring that the chemicals used were capable of killing any presence of any virus, bacteria etc.
We found that this was the only company that issued a certificate that assured us that the chemicals used were effective in controlling/killing the virus that may be present on surfaces.
This company has a reputation for cleaning to the highest standards especially in food processing plants that were in operation during this COVID – 19 pandemic.”
Aalubre Pty Ltd (Apr 2020)
The First Choice for All Your Infection Cleaning Requirements
Cleaning Edge Solutions can assist with any infectious cleaning requirements that you may have. We will provide certification that we have carried out the process of infectious cleaning and sanitising at your premises, which means that your clients and staff will enjoy peace of mind while you focus on conducting business as usual.
The Importance of Antiviral Cleaning
With viruses and contagion, one of the biggest risks is that you cannot see these threats. This fact means that you cannot tell whether an area has been infected. There is an even greater risk of infection at businesses that supports a significant number of staff members or clients at once.
When you employ us to carry out disinfection clean at your premises, you can be assured that we will maintain exceptionally high standards and compliance with statutory requirements throughout our antiviral cleaning process.
- To inhibit the spread of viruses, you need to use products such as virucides, detergents or ultraviolet light, and antiviral agents.
- Businesses should conduct the antiviral cleaning process more often when increased levels of illness are in effect, particularly in response to a global pandemic such as COVID-19.
- If you enlist us to conduct a frequent disinfectant cleaning service on your premises, you can help to actively prevent the spread of any germs that may cause illness.
The Benefits of Chemical Fogging
Fogging is the process of dispersing an aerosol application filled with disinfectant. In carrying out a fogging service for you, we can ensure that the hospital-grade disinfectant that we use will fully penetrate hard-to-reach areas such as windows, doors, walls, and ceilings. A few reasons to consider chemical fogging:
- Our fogging service is available for medical facilities, schools and childcare centres, office buildings–we can assist in practically every situation.
- Whenever possible, we use chemical fogging products that are non-toxic and safe. We prioritise avoiding the exposure of clients and staff to chemical residues that are found in most other industrial cleaning products. The products that we use are certified by the Therapeutic Goods Administration.
- In a matter of minutes, the fogging process will kill a variety of pathogens on any surface, including COVID-19, E-coli, and salmonella as well as several other known threats.
Why Trust Cleaning Edge Solutions Regarding a Disinfection Clean?
We take pride in our sterling triple ISO certification. We select our staff members carefully and provide them with excellent training on an ongoing basis, and our training and induction process equips them with the capacity to handle unique cleaning scenarios across multiple industries. We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint wherever possible, and to this end, we strive to use biodegradable chemicals that are less harmful to the environment.
Please feel free to get in touch with us if you are ready to receive a free quote for any of the cleaning work that we have mentioned. Regardless of your industry requirements and your business’s needs regarding COVID-19, we would love to partner with you.