Abattoir Cleaning: Investment or Expense?
How important do you consider an external professional abattoir cleaning service to be for your business? The 2018 Food Safety Information Council listed an average of 4.1 million cases of reported food poisoning in Australia every year, resulting in more than 30,000 hospitalisations, 86 deaths, and a million doctor’s visits.
At Cleaning Edge Solutions, we ensure that you remain compliant with all food safety standards and legislation. Our highly professional and methodical cleaning service helps to identify hotspots and problem areas that may have an impact on continued compliance for your premises and production line.
The Importance of Food Production Cleaning in Melbourne
As with the rest of Australia and NZ, Melbourne is subject to a strict code of standards developed by Food Standards Australia and New Zealand (FSANZ) and enforced by the governments of each nation. The code sets out safe practices in the production and handling of food.
- Our professional food production cleaning in Melbourne, Perth, and NSW ensures full compliance with all food production and food handling safety regulations by putting in place sustainable cleaning management programmes.
- The global coronavirus pandemic has added additional risk, especially in the food production and food handling industries. Food production cleaning in Melbourne helps our clients to adopt sanitisation protocols that ensure the safety of staff and the integrity of the production processes to avoid the transmission of COVID-19.
- In addition to food production cleaning in Perth, we conduct on-site training with your staff in the safe conduct and cleaning protocols that we put in place.
What Sets Cleaning Edge Solutions Apart Regarding Food Production Cleaning in Perth?
Born from the need for a higher standard of commercial and industrial cleaning in Australia, we have been the leading professional cleaning solutions provider in the country since 2008.
- Our service helps you to eliminate risk on your company’s premises and prevent contamination of any kind in your production process. We hold three ISO certifications—ISO-9001 quality certification, ISO-14001 environmental certification, and ISO 18001 occupational health and safety certification.
- Our service is aligned with the highest international standards, including all relevant industry standards set out by the Australian and NZ governments.
- As leaders in the industrial and commercial cleaning industry, we are proud to enjoy the long-term support of our customers and our highly trained professional staff with a 95% customer retention rate and a 98% staff retention rate over the past ten years.
About Cleaning Edge Solutions
We have brought a new level of professionalism to commercial and industrial cleaning services, including by introducing industry-specific cleaning management systems. Our processes and protocols have meant that not one of our clients, which include some of Australia’s largest food processors, have ever failed an external audit.
Focusing on our three pillars of service, which are the delivery of international best practice cleaning services, careful staff selection and rigorous training, and scheduled feedback with regular internal audits of cleaning services, we can deliver unparalleled service for food production cleaning in Perth to all our clients.
Contact ustoday to experience the highest level of cleaning service available in Australia today.