Aged Care Cleaning in Melbourne
Establish a Safe Environment through Aged Care Cleaning in Melbourne
The cleanliness of elderly residential facilities is critical to the health of residents, which leads to the need for dependable aged care cleaning in Melbourne. Older people are often more susceptible to viruses and diseases due to their immune systems. Maintaining a clean environment assists in preventing health conditions that are easily spread through cross-contamination. Cleaning Edge Solutions can provide its trained and experienced staff to ensure that your space is clean.
The Importance of Aged Care Cleaning in Perth
Many seniors live in an aged care facility because they are already experiencing an illness of some kind. Exposing these residents to bacteria aggravates the situation and causes further health problems. Aged care sanitizing in Perth is critical to keeping staff healthy as well as residents. Exercising good hygiene practices will reduce the risk of infection.
- Clean and sanitise all high-touch areas within a facility regularly. For areas where bacteria thrive, such as kitchen counters, bathroom basins, and toilets, clean the space using specific cleansers that can eliminate all bacteria. Clean these areas daily and engage in sanitising a minimum of once per week. Always sanitise cooking surfaces such as kitchen counters in between meal preparations.
- Bacteria can live on personal items long enough to cause a second outbreak, which is the last thing that you want in an aged care facility. The removal and cleaning of bed sheets should occur regularly. Items such as toothbrushes must be changed if there is an illness circulating.
The cleaning of an aged care facility, a location where residents’ lives are at stake during an outbreak of any kind, requires the services of a qualified company. This company must be certified to demonstrate that they are aware of the level of cleanliness that the facility must achieve.
What to Expect from Cleaning Edge Solutions Regarding Aged Care Sanitizing in Melbourne
Supporting the health and wellbeing of the residents at an aged care home is our priority. We understand the need to comply with regulatory standards and have become the preferred cleaning service for aged care homes across Australia.
- We are triple ISO internationally certified. We are constantly monitored to ensure that our service meets a particular standard. We adhere to the Occupational Health and Safety guidelines at all times to ensure the safety of every person in your space.
- We ensure that our staff members are trained and equipped for any cleaning job. They are qualified to deal with cleaning systems and processes of all kinds and vetted for their credentials. Each professional must pass internal training programs and safety workshops before commencing work. To avoid complacency, we keep training our staff and updating our techniques over time.
- We’ll tailor our cleaning service to suit your requirements. Where possible, we use products that help to protect both those in the building and our environment.
About Cleaning Edge Solutions
With more than ten years of experience in cleaning, we have become a proven industry leader. We offer multiple other industry services beyond cleaning aged care homes. If you need professional cleaners, then don’t hesitate to contact us.